CITY OF NIEDERWALD
13851 Camino Real
Niederwald, Texas 78640
Sept. 20 ,1999 7:00p.m.
OPEN THE PUBLIC
1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call
3. Minutes of previous meeting are contained on audio tape and not transcribed to
4. Presentation by Joe Martinez.
5. Discussion and possible action to send a letter to Niederwald Community Organization asking them to do National Night Out beginning in 2000.
6. Update, discussion and possible action on drainage culvert in front of City Hall.
7. Discussion and possible action on appointing Bea and/or Bud Morse as the Emergency Management Coordinators for the City of Niederwald.
8. Discussion and possible action on appointing Robert Sluter as Economic Development Committee Chairperson for the City of Niederwald.
9. Discussion and possible action on a Resolution declaring October as Diabetes Awareness Month.
10. Park Report- J.L. Howze.
11. Items from Council.
Posted By 5:00 p.m. September 17, 1999
Patricia Patton, City Secretary